Special for Borobudur – Prambanan Tourism
Departure from the hotel or airport. Transfer directly to Borobudur area, about 40 km from Yogyakarta city center to visit Borobudur Temple. Borobudur is the largest Buddhist temple in Indonesia. Built in the 8th century by the Syailendra dynasty. After visiting the temple, you will continue your visit to Prambanan which is ± 16 km from the center of Yogyakarta city. Prambanan Temple is the largest and most magnificent Hindu temple in Indonesia. Built in the 9th century by the Sanjaya dynasty. Return to the hotel.
- Local English speaking guide
- Private transport (Car, Driver, gas and parking)
- Site entrances
- Personal expense
- Tip for the porter at the hotel, the Guide and the driver
- What is not observed in Inclusion
The price of your stay may vary depending on the season, type of accommodation, services provided, type of car and with or without an additional guide during your trip.
The indicative price for this circuit in low season.
- For 2 participants is 110 Euros/person
- For 4 participants is 90 Euros/person
- Borobudur sunrise: Supplement of 22 Euros / person
The price for the High season in July-August-September and New Year, you can consult us.